- Feast of Tabernacles 2010 Why?
(Calculated for Tyler State Park, Texas local time. Dates are the same for Washington D. C., Los Angeles, and all other places in the United States, from Miami in the south to Anchorage, Alaska in the North. Further below, you will see that these same dates also apply to Jerusalem, Palestine).
- Feast of Trumpets -- Thursday Sept 9, 2008 (begins at sunset evening before).
- Day of Atonement -- Sat, Sept 18, 2010 (begins at sunset evening before)
Feast of Tabernacles -- Thur, Sept 23 (begins sunset evening before).
- Last Great Day -- Thur, Sept 30, 2010 (begins at sunset evening before).
- For New Moon data, go to: http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/rs-one-day-us/?searchterm=sunset%20moonset
and key in "2010", "September" and "9", then "Texas" and "Tyler State Park" and finally "Get Data." You will see that the astronomical New Moon occurs on 8 September 2010 at 5:29 a.m. Central Daylight Time, and the visible New Moon is on that day visible after sunset 7:35pm, and not before. At Sunset of this day, on the 1st day of the seventh lunar month, the Feast of Trumpets begins, for the geographical location of Tyler State Park, Texas. This Feast of Trumpets continues from Sunset, September 9 through Sunset September 10, 2010. Once the 1st day of the Seventh Month is found, simply count forward to the 10th day for Atonement, and to the 15th day for the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles..
- Other locations can be easily selected for determining the dates and times for other places.
- Copyright © 2001-2010 | Church in the Wilderness | All Rights Reserved
- This Site Maintained and Hosted by CWS